Sip TN Chattanooga Wine Festival
Time & Location
About the Event
Join 15+ wine producers from across the state, showcasing the best wine Tennessee has to offer. SipTN is made up entirely of Tennessee Wineries, come sip, savor, and purchase bottles of your favorite wines. Featuring Live Music, Artisan Crafts, Gourmet Food and fantastic Local Wine.
From the freshest produce and plants to the best wine and food, you are in for a truly Farm to Bottle experience. The festival is planned to be a day of fun with families in mind, so come and stroll around, shop with artisans and vendors, enjoy delicious food and sip wine and hard cider all from local sources. Proceeds from the event stay local, benefiting the Chattanooga Market.
2019 Wineries Include :
Keg Springs Winery
Natchez Hills Vineyard
Cades Cove Cellars
Highland Manor Winery
Mill Bridge Winery
Mountain Valley Vineyards
DelMonaco Winery & Vineyards
Pleasant Hill Vineyards
Spout Spring Estates Winery and Vineyard
Tennessee Homemade Wines
Beachaven Vineyards & Winery
Goodwater Vineyards and Winery
Beans Creek Winery
Crown Winery LLC
Pickers Creek Winery
Tsali Notch Vineyard
Morris Vineyard & Winery
What comes with my Ticket?
Samplings from from more then 100+ wines, souvenir wine glass, Tennessee Wines' Bottle Bag, ability to purchase bottles and cases of wine to take home.
Sip TN Wine Festival facts:
• You must have a valid photo I.D. with a ticket for entry.
• The event is from 12pm - 6pm so pace yourself.
• You will be able to BUY BOTTLE of Wine to take home.
• NO outside food or beverage allowed, there will be plenty of vendors at the Chattanooga Market.
• DD Tickets will be available for $10, included all you can drink water/soft drinks/coffee and some sweet treats.
• Sip TN is a RAIN or SHINE EVENT, the main booths are under a covered area.
• Please drink responsibly...overindulgence will not be tolerated.